free website stats program What kind of cage do you drive? | Page 13 | Harley Davidson Forums

What kind of cage do you drive?

07 Saturn VUE & 08 Honda Accord.

When the lease is up on the Saturn at the end of the year, we'll be looking at a Ford Flex. 3 kids and a dog, the VUE was getting a tad small. Not to mention the brand is officially dead.

The Accord is a company car but, I understand it's assembled in the USA? I try to support locally (North American) assembled vehicles and then secondly the brand's orgin.

Flex is assembled here in Ontario Canada along with the Edge.

When the Accord lease is finished sometime this year, I'll get an Escape. So, I'll be a Ford Family by the end of the year. :s

BTW, where I live, we have assembly plants for Civics, Corrollas, RX 350, Equinox, Caravans, Edge, Flex, Charger, Challenger, 300, Impala, Allure. So, I try to support the locals but, I don't limit my choice soley on this element. More of a nice to know than a must.

grandopening034.jpg
07 Chevy and 04 Toyota pickups

Nice ride(s) RichardS - does your wife ever let you touch the SSr? My wife's uncle has a yellow one & all I've ever got to do is sit in the passenger seat. Would like to take it for a spin, but he's pretty particular - which is understandable (rare ride).

Take a look at the smile on Cathy's face here as she leans on her little toy:

CatSSR1-1.jpg

Does that look like a woman who is going to turn over the keys?? :p

I can count on one hand the number of times I've driven that vehicle!! :D
Hey RichardS, Is this one of those trick pictures, if you stare at it long enought you can see there's a car in lt? Just kidding, NICE CARS:)

Back