free website stats program What kind of cage do you drive? | Harley Davidson Forums

What kind of cage do you drive?

DaveInPA

Frozen Account
Well I know we would all like to ride our harleys everywhere we go, but for one reason or another, that just is not the case for the majority. So, what kind of cages does everyone force themselves to drive when riding isn't an option?

I have a 2000 Ford F-150 and a 2007 Cadillac STS

2007 Dodge Ram Laramie and heck yes it has a Hemi.... well with gas always on the rise that sucks now but oh well

2004 Chevy Avalanche, same color as my springer.
1979 Cessna 152, same color as my springer.
What can I say, I like blue.

Hey Hobbit those are cool commercials. You kow what come to think of it I cann't recall seeing auto commercials here for a long time. I don't know if the big three still have tv commercials

I have a 2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo for pulling the boat and what not and a 2004 Saturn Ion that the wife & i use to commute to work. We leave the Jeep at home most of the time.

i have a transformer - type dancing citroen into youtube and you will see what i mean :D

oh yeah its a Citroen C4 coupe until Dec when it will then become a Renault Grand Scenic :D:D

That's almost a mini-van.

1999 Chevy Suburban 4X4 (to pull 31 foot Airstream travel trailer if need be)
2000 GMC Jimmy 4X4 (the little lady's)
1994 Corvette Convertible (red) FOR SALE SO I CAN BAG A 2ND HARLEY !:newsmile093:

Back