free website stats program What kind of cage do you drive? | Page 11 | Harley Davidson Forums

What kind of cage do you drive?

Here is the problem with that, I know we all should buy things made in the USA, but, what is actually built 100% in the USA, and I am not spending thousands of dollars to buy a car I really do not like just because it is made in the USA. That is the compromise for me, I know I will get slack for this but just how I feel. I will not drive or ride something that I truly do not like. Just my 02 cents.

When your out of work don't come crying to me. Don't get me wrong buy what you want to, but when your paying 60/65% tax to pay for others out of work, you might think again. I'm sure China has plenty toxics/ lead you can buy.:bigsmiley29:

Maine-e-axe, I think you need to take a good look at things, you think everything on your HD is made in the USA, I think not, as far as being out of work, don't think so, unlike most people I keep up with my education and on top of things, therefore I am an asset to my company, I work my tail off for them and try to be the best I can be, and I also know that I make them money, so I am good. And as far as where I spend my money and what I spend it on is only my business. Hey I got one, lets support companies that the government has to bail out cause they cannot run their business right or whatever you wanna call it, and then turn around and keep buying their products. If your company needs money do you think the govt. will bail them out? I think not. So say what you want I am not paying for cars that I already support through tax money.

As Steve says, this thread is about what you drive, not necessarily why. As for arguing about what is US and what is not...lets not get personal here in the US of A...we are in a GLOBAL economy...remember that the next time you look around at your electronics gear...this sounds like a no win Rock-Paper-Scissors deal...!

Oh Yeah, I ride a 2002 Toyota Truck, smallest late model truck I could find, 25mpg, no apologies and no complaints; 2003 Honda CRV, smallest SUV Coline could find, 23 mpg and fully equpped. Both have ABS, Air Bags and 4WD...all for safety reasons (as we are "empty nesters", we do have grandchildren). My Harley is for work and play, and what a ride it is!

1966 Ford F100 ShortBed 390, Car 4sp, traction loc
1965 Ford F250 Longbed 352 Granny 4sp 410Dana
1966 Ford F250 Longbed 428 C6 410 Dana

2005 Dodge Magnum RT (Company Car)

2005 Ford Explorer Wife's Car

1968 CJ5 Needs Help

Back