free website stats program What is your definition of a “custom” motorcycle? | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

What is your definition of a “custom” motorcycle?

Yesterday's ride: Super nice!!! Klickitat County is full of two laner canyon runs. Many of them no one knows about. The roads aren't on most maps. We ran out east down into Rock Creek canyon then up the gorge a few to Dot Rd canyon, up to Cleveland and then back home. We found a spot in rock Creek Canyon that must catch the sun and hold heat because all the trees were getting leaves and the wild cherries were in bloom. No where else in the county looks like that yet... Anyway - both wife and I had a ball. I got all my chorse done too, so we're heading back out today! YEE HAW

Woops meant to say BLUE :lolrolling

But it's all a blur now! :D

Doc's an "Eagle Eyed" moderator taught by the best....:taunt

What is a custom? depends on if it is a noun or a verb...is it rare or medium rare...personally it's almost meal time, so it also means how much money your gonna plow into the bike and whether there is any trace of H-D left in it. Now I'm going for a ride on my "custom-ized" Sporty AND getting hungry!:p

Uhhh that would be a yes...I think! LOL...if there is anything H-D on it that would be a maybe. 'Bout the only thing one could say is...it is PRET-TY ugly...and rather IM-Mpractical which is to say here at HDT if he complains about fuel mileage or tuning...maybe the "Transformers" website? I for one have not a clue...maybe Glider could help!:(

Uhhh that would be a yes...I think! LOL...if there is anything H-D on it that would be a maybe. 'Bout the only thing one could say is...it is PRET-TY ugly...and rather IM-Mpractical which is to say here at HDT if he complains about fuel mileage or tuning...I for one have not a clue...maybe Glider could help!:(

Supossedly this was a prototype for a cruiser model this guy was looking to develop. The actual model for sale was considerably smaller, but was rather big even by todays standards of touring bikes. The bike, if you call it that, had a hydraulic arm in all four corners that was controlled by the rider. This was the "kick-stands" for the bike.

Uhhh that would be a yes...I think! LOL...if there is anything H-D on it that would be a maybe. 'Bout the only thing one could say is...it is PRET-TY ugly...and rather IM-Mpractical which is to say here at HDT if he complains about fuel mileage or tuning...maybe the "Transformers" website? I for one have not a clue...maybe Glider could help!:(

Haven't a clue! :small3d031:

Back