free website stats program What have you Learned | Page 5 | Harley Davidson Forums

What have you Learned

From their new shop just south of the Canadian border!! Glider, Hoople, Richard and friends hosting HDTimeline, a new Harley Davidson tech show now showing on the Speed network!!!

Just a joke!!! no Poof!!

For me, theres not a question that cant be answered....
and everyone Ive come across treats you with respect..
Ive been to many other forums,, the BEST people are here....

I have learned...

MOCO has no customer service site because they do not want to draw riders with problems to a "problem free website". They let their "extensive dealer network" handle them.

MOCO has been in business for a long time...and should have most of the nits in their designs worked out. Just hard to keep the fixes underwraps and perpetuate as much as possible the life style change angle to their marketing strategy.

HDTimeline is the most informative forum for rider's and enthusiasts to express thoughts and find solutions to tough problems with free advise and generous membership worldwide.

Learned on HDTimeline...some problems that do occur, may be unique to model years, but can be prevented with simple routine inspection, be it cam tensioner shoes, oil pump alignment, pinholes in EFI fuel lines, worn bearings in the steering head or cam chest and/or weak battery damaging stator/regulator components.

Learned there are many good friends and family members within the HDTimeline community that make being a part of it, like owning a Harley truly is a great experience...especially "--Reading After Riding..." Thank you for asking!:D

I am a newbie to the forum, but have already learned that there is more experience and help on this forum than at almost any dealership, and no one here thinks its a big secret.

I have learned to "buy the manual" already had one and think its great advice, and I have learned even though the manual wants to take you through the woods on some issues, the folks at this site help you to get from A to Z as cheap as possible.

Love the site and look forward to each time I log in.

Back