free website stats program What a great Christmas, I got, what'd you get? | Page 5 | Harley Davidson Forums

What a great Christmas, I got, what'd you get?

I got the pleasure of having our 4 kids, and 5 grand kids at the house on Christmas Eve. Watching all those kiddies have so much fun opening their
presents was the best present for me. But, I did get ISO pegs, a shifter peg,
and an iPOD Shuffle. That things is so little and holds so much music. Cool.
My sister in law gave me two bottles of her special drink. She won't tell me what the ingredients are, but it tastes like Bailey's Irish Cream. (Yes, she's Irish).

Then I had the 'pleasure' of shoveling 31 inches of snow over the next 20 hours. I hate that stuff!

I bought myself a present. One of those little electric remote control helicopters. I've wanted to try one for years and when I saw the guy in the
mall flying them, I bought the small one. I figure that I should start small (cheaper) and work up. Good thing. LOL I've had to fix it 4 times so far. But the thing is fun. Maybe by spring I'll be able to buy the next one and fly it outside.

Got to spend lots of time with family and friends, always the best gift. On the HD end, rear chrome master cylinder cover, heat shields, "no more fried thighs" (but I love the chicken..lol), $100 each, gift cards to HD and Kuryakyn for more goodies. Gotta stay busy when not riding..lol!

Howdy all --

Best gift this Christmas? My wife's clean bill of health as a breast cancer survivor! Second? Her agreeing to my buying a new HD!!!

New to this forum and obviously new to HD. I rode a great deal on different bikes, but that was 20+ years ago. Always wanted a Harley-dream now coming true-Dyna Super Glide Custom on its way. I'm going to take a refresher MCF course.

Any tips or advice from all of you is appreciated.

Howdy all --

Best gift this Christmas? My wife's clean bill of health as a breast cancer survivor! Second? Her agreeing to my buying a new HD!!!

New to this forum and obviously new to HD. I rode a great deal on different bikes, but that was 20+ years ago. Always wanted a Harley-dream now coming true-Dyna Super Glide Custom on its way. I'm going to take a refresher MCF course.

Welcome to The Forum and your first post. That is great news of your wife beating Cancer, I would buy an HD factory manual and continue asking questions and contributing here, enjoy your new bike, Capital Jack:ws:rider

Had a great Christmas. Time away from the office, time spent with my wonderfule wife, LOTS of HD stuff, oh yeah....my 2nd bike! This time last year I didn't own a bike, now I have two (well...it's on the way). Bought a 2005 Ultra Classic at the House of Harley in Milwaukee on the 18th. Loaded to the hilt. Will make a nice additions to the 06 Heritage Softail.

Howdy all --

Sounds like you got about the best gift(s) possible. Hope all works out well for both gifts.

Wife & I traded a few bike gifts. She got some heated gear. I got some chrome bits. All in all it was a real nice holiday for us.

Glad to hear all had a wonderful Christmas or whatever the Holiday you may celebrate. I just got some extra good news this early morning that will help start the new year off with a bang. My youngest son who has been in Iraq for the last several months is now home, by that I mean on continental U.S. soil. He said it will be a couple more weeks before he is home, home...but still good to know he is safe and sound.
Congrats to all of you out there and may you all have a great and blessed new year.

Glad to hear all had a wonderful Christmas or whatever the Holiday you may celebrate. I just got some extra good news this early morning that will help start the new year off with a bang. My youngest son who has been in Iraq for the last several months is now home, by that I mean on continental U.S. soil. He said it will be a couple more weeks before he is home, home...but still good to know he is safe and sound.
Congrats to all of you out there and may you all have a great and blessed new year.

GREAT news about your son!!!! When you see him, do me a favor and shake his hand and tell him I said THANK YOU !

New to the forum, hello everyone!

I had a great Christmas...I got my new '10 883 Iron. I have the best wife!

Back