free website stats program What a great Christmas, I got, what'd you get? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

What a great Christmas, I got, what'd you get?

I seriously need to introduce my Honey Bunny to your Mrs. Slapp. All I can say is wow. HF has a huge outlet near me. I'll be traveling that direction tomorrow. Been looking for a nice stand to work the bike. Especially, nice to be able to roll the rear wheel for cleaning.
Merry Christmas. and congrats.

Hah...Joy, he might be right...some of the most simple things can make the initials "ER" come to mind...be careful out there! :tounge

This holiday got some nice DVDs, electronics "stuff" and got to do my best impression of "City Slickers" with relatives...and did not fall off the horse once...though I did toss down a few liquid spirits. Fireman friend came from Wisconsin with his 2009 CVO Ultra on the back of his Ford 450 dually and illicited a lot of ohhhs and ahhhs from everyone...he also had some pictures of him loading it up with snowbanks on either side of his driveway...and has been on the road for 2 days to get to visit us and his folks here Phoenix. :D

Last edited:
Both sons home they missed 3 of the last 4 Christmas.
We keep the gift thing a bit low key around here.
I am having a pot of HD coffee right now now.
coffeeCopy.jpg

Glad to hear that the boys are home safe Top! Give them a salute and thanks for their service. I am so happy that they are able to make it home. My son was not as luck. I have not seen him since before he went to Afghanistan but then that is what serving your country is about ..Sacrifice! God Bless our troops!

Wow, sounds like a lot of happy folks in HD land. Family, friends, pets and just being together is what its all about. And to those of you with friends and/or relatives in the service of our country, those are the real heroes in my eyes. My appreciation and admiration to them. Best regards to all.
Ishmael
PS Scored a Craftsman MC lift. Time to change those fluids and hope for an early spring.

Has anybody seen Schrodinger's cat? It was alive and dead the last time I didn't see it!

The bike got a lay down tag mount and tail light and mirror extensions. Cindy got a Kindle, a Wii, new cell phone and some bling. I got a new wallet to put whats left of my cash in. Best of all I got a new son(in law). My daughter got married on the 18th.:a

The bike got a lay down tag mount and tail light and mirror extensions. Cindy got a Kindle, a Wii, new cell phone and some bling. I got a new wallet to put whats left of my cash in. Best of all I got a new son(in law). My daughter got married on the 18th.:a

Congrats on the extended family:s

Back