free website stats program What a great Christmas, I got, what'd you get? | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

What a great Christmas, I got, what'd you get?

Thanks Jack. Seems like a good young man. Apprentice electrician in a union in Birmingham. Making tons more money than I was when I married her mom....LOL

She is still in college working on her degree.

Now, does he ride? If not I am sure he will soon, OOPS another thread hijacked and Bubbie aint here LOL:p

Oh Oh, better be careful:p
Yeah, yeah, yeah....I just wish I had a big toy box for a basement to ride this thing in until the snow melts. :D I had a blast at my friends house last month, (hubby went down to check out the rhino we ended up buying) but my friend's wife & I had a blast zipping back & forth on these things. :D For the record, their basement is a toy box, 2 Harley's, 20' boat, 2 dual sports, a smart car,2 kite boards, work out room, and at that time they had the rhino parked in there and we still had plenty of room to play. :p I told hubby if we ever build a house, I want a basement like that! You could still pull a vehicle in there if you wanted to, but that would take away from the scooter loop. LOL

Yeah, yeah, yeah....I just wish I had a big toy box for a basement to ride this thing in until the snow melts. :D I had a blast at my friends house last month, (hubby went down to check out the rhino we ended up buying) but my friend's wife & I had a blast zipping back & forth on these things. :D For the record, their basement is a toy box, 2 Harley's, 20' boat, 2 dual sports, a smart car,2 kite boards, work out room, and at that time they had the rhino parked in there and we still had plenty of room to play. :p I told hubby if we ever build a house, I want a basement like that! You could still pull a vehicle in there if you wanted to, but that would take away from the scooter loop. LOL

Wish we had basements here in Florida, every thing ends up in my office , THE GARAGE:p

A bright yellow, oversized ICON hooded rain jacket and body armor. That's what you get when your wife is a nurse. It'll go back and I'll be getting tools to work on the bike ordered.... We go through this every year:)

I had Christmas off for the second year in a row. That, to me was the best present since I could then spend the whole weekend with my wife and daughters. Worked too many Christmas' in the past 26 years.
As for other gifts; 1/2" drive torque wrench, impact drive socket set, Fargo HD T's and hoodie (no surprise really since my wife and I picked them out), chocolates (I'm a chocoholic), new watch, Toy Story 3 DVD.
My oldest, SLiM, bought Froggie and me chickens. Actually it was a gift to some charity that buys them for some impoverished African family.
Friends of ours gave me socks and a box of Planters peanuts.

Maybe next year I'll be able to convince my wife and girls to just make a donation to a charity instead of blowing wads of money on presents. That was what I'd put on the Christmas wish list and now they seem to agree. But, 363 days from now they'll most likely change their minds.

Time with the boy and his family. Big family dinners, smiles a mile wide on the kids, and snow in Charleston, SC. Didn't stick, but sure was pretty to watch (my kind of snow). Scored a new drill and driver set to go in the shop, so I can retire the old ones.

Merry Christmas everyone. God bless us, everyone of us.

Excellent year, have gone North to NY to be with my family. Son home from S. Africa, other son and Grandson here, and the rest of my family. About 15 or so at the dinner table and now we are preparing for a foot of snow. Glad I am getting to see the snow, it will extend my stay by a day, but then I get to go home to NC and ride again. My greatest gift was being with my family and giving to them.

Spent total of four wonderful XMas celebrations/gatherings w/family & all were great. Scored well in the HD dept (nice fleece top & gift card from in-law's + another gift card from mom). All is right in the world!

bought my wife a V8 chopper trike and myself a V8 chopper bike,for Christmas, but keeping the Ultra Classic as it's still the best touring bike made

Back