free website stats program We're Selling Out | Page 7 | Harley Davidson Forums

We're Selling Out

Dang I was trying my best to stay out of this. Doc's decision seemed to be made with a lot of thought, in the end all we have is family and friends. Twicecams response was almost a true Biker thought. We all ride for different reasons and I would be the last one to tell someone why they should or shoulden't ride. The loss of a friend or loved one can trigger some strong emotions, and to lose one to an accident is not something you can prepare for. Doc and his wife's decision is something we must all respect, if you think about how hard this was for them you begin to understand how family can influence the reaction. Doc we all look forward to the day you get back in the saddle. For the rest of us, give a thought to Doc and his wife the next time your on a ride.

Dang I was trying my best to stay out of this. Doc's decision seemed to be made with a lot of thought, in the end all we have is family and friends. Twicecams response was almost a true Biker thought. We all ride for different reasons and I would be the last one to tell someone why they should or shoulden't ride. The loss of a friend or loved one can trigger some strong emotions, and to lose one to an accident is not something you can prepare for. Doc and his wife's decision is something we must all respect, if you think about how hard this was for them you begin to understand how family can influence the reaction. Doc we all look forward to the day you get back in the saddle. For the rest of us, give a thought to Doc and his wife the next time your on a ride.
I will give a thought to Doc and his wife and the decision that they have made, and then one day hopefully he will post on this forum that he is back into the riding fold again with his loved ones blessings.

welp i ve read these posts -- im really quite amazed--- almost speechless in fact-- heres a clue an you can take this any way you wana -- DIRT WILL KILL YOU QUICKER THAN A STREET BIKE-- you ponder that a while........... an btw -- i love a a dirt bike-- would an will ride it -- regardless of what family thinks--- I know you've done the right thang for you -- doc.

Good luck to you, As you get older you will get the urge to ride again. You will be a little smarter and more experenced in all things in life. I am 65 and back riding an ultra after years of not riding. My wife and I are having the time of our lives now. And when I can't handle the two wheels I will go to three wheels. Like I said good luck in all your indevers...

Best of luck to you. Hopefully you will come to a place in your life where you can make peace with all this and ride again.

Shakey

Both bikes are officially sold and delivered. Thanks for all the nice responses guys. It's been a real kick around here.

A very special shout out to you Glider. I appreciate all you taught me. I learned a lot from others too and to all of you I say thanks. This is a great community.

I'll check in occasionally.

Doc

No need to be a stranger. Stick around and have a good time.

Glad to help out when you had a problem. :D

Both bikes are officially sold and delivered. Thanks for all the nice responses guys. It's been a real kick around here.

A very special shout out to you Glider. I appreciate all you taught me. I learned a lot from others too and to all of you I say thanks. This is a great community.

I'll check in occasionally.

Doc, Glad to hear all went well selling bikes. I am sure someone is very happy with them. Be sure to check in for your posts are always enjoyable. Best of luck to you and boating and be sure to share them fishin stories. Dont let the big one get away!!!:D
Take care
dbmg

Hello Doc,

I am sorry for your loss and understand your decision. I waited till I was 42 to start riding again. The break from my early 20's till know, was required, because life just dictated that I wait...I am now on my second HD and enjoy riding with absolute joy. You will be back and trust me... it will be sweeter. Catch a big one on your down time.

Dusty82

Back