free website stats program We're Selling Out | Page 6 | Harley Davidson Forums

We're Selling Out

Yep. I'm not afraid to live. Or afraid to ride for that matter. It's strictly a decision made for my family.

Man I have big problems dont I? My family loves me so much that they dont want me dying on a motorcycle...oh poor me...lol

That kinda puts things in perspective doesnt it? I'm a lucky man...

No it does not, You are letting your family run your life, If you are doing this just for your family and not for you, you will regret it. you have to make that choice for yourself. IMHO your family is being selfish.

No it does not, You are letting your family run your life, If you are doing this just for your family and not for you, you will regret it. you have to make that choice for yourself. IMHO your family is being selfish.

Nobody make decisions for me there Son. I simply have enough respect and love for them that I am willing to sacrifice something I enjoy for the peace of mind for them. No one has asked me or told me to quit riding.

This is a decision I have made for me and them and if you cant respect that I couldn't care less.

Yep. I'm not afraid to live. Or afraid to ride for that matter. It's strictly a decision made for my family.

Man I have big problems dont I? My family loves me so much that they dont want me dying on a motorcycle...oh poor me...lol

That kinda puts things in perspective doesnt it? I'm a lucky man...

I can relate to doc. My family IS my life. Is his family's concern for his wellbeing selfish? Maybe, but for now he's helping them cope with the loss of a friend and when they're able to get past that tragedy they may be able to better support his decision to ride.
Every decision I make can also have an impact, either positive or negative, on my family so I do my best to put any fears they have at ease and one big thing is to not ride like I'm indestructable.

I think I can speak for most all of us on here and say we have a lot of respect for ya doc..I also hope you stay with this forum..I would like to know what your up to...:D

Nobody make decisions for me there Son. I simply have enough respect and love for them that I am willing to sacrifice something I enjoy for the peace of mind for them. No one has asked me or told me to quit riding.

This is a decision I have made for me and them and if you cant respect that I couldn't care less.

I am not your son iam 58 iam just giving 2 cents. remember you started this thread

I am not your son iam 58 iam just giving 2 cents. remember you started this thread

Easy does it guys, now give each other a hug and move on.:D

I think I can speak for most all of us on here and say we have a lot of respect for ya doc..I also hope you stay with this forum..I would like to know what your up to...:D

Thanks Mat, I'm not going too far. I enjoy it around here and I will need to stay up on things anyway. Like I told Paula...I'm not going to let my first Harley be my last Harley. I'll be back in the saddle one day.

Back