free website stats program Well...how my new 2010's riding season ended... | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Well...how my new 2010's riding season ended...

Don't give up hope...docs said I wouldn't be riding a mountain bike for 6-9 months after knee surgery (ACL), but I hit the trails in 1-month. Best therapy ever! Get the bike fixed & keep positive on the knee recovery. You'll be back on the seat before you know it.

Sorry to hear about the accident but thankfully you'll heal quickly. I've been down too but was able to ride much sooner than expected. Best wishes to you coyote43d.

Sorry to hear about the accident, but I can surely relate.......I picked up my Heritage on March 1, 2008 and on about the 15th, I was at a buddies house and went to leave. Made the fatal mistake of getting on the wet grass!! No damage to the bike, but my pride and my wrist took a hard hit!! Ended up having to have surgery on my wrist (throttle hand, of course) and had 3 bones removed. Doc said it was the worst he'd seen in 25 years of medicine!! Told him all I was concerned with was being able to work the throttle!! 2 years later, all is well and I had to upgrade to an Ultra!! Ride safe brother and make sure that knee is completely healed up before riding again!

Wayne

Wow .. that's too bad. I know the feeling. Back in 72 I laid down a dirt
bike flat tracking and messed up my left knee. It was 2 wks before I
was schedule to get out of the Army. They told me if I missed work they'd
extend my ETS. Nooooo way ... I worked on crutches for that 2 weeks.

Rt

Well CT Scan confirmed it, fracture of the tibial plateau. I have to go see an orthopedic surgeon tomorrow to find out if I'm going to need surgery.

Back