free website stats program Well...how my new 2010's riding season ended... | Harley Davidson Forums

Well...how my new 2010's riding season ended...

coyote43d

.......My riding season is now over. Picked up my new 2010 FXDWG today and as I was leaving the gravel parking lot somehow me and the bike ended up on the ground. I got up and then promptly went back down in excruciating pain as my knee gave out. I just got back from the Base medical clinic where the doc said something about a possible fracture of the tibular plateau or something like that. I have to go to the local hospital for a CT Scan tomorrow morning to confirm it. As for the bike I need a new rear brake pedal, there's a dent in the gas tank and the right mirror and exhaust are scratched.:bigsmiley15:

Language is not permitted on this forum.

Please read and understand the info in this link...

A Friendly Reminder - Harley Davidson Community

Last edited by a moderator:
That is a real kicker, sorry to hear about your spill but at least you didn't do it in traffic and the bike canl be fixed. It is a real blow to the pride department.
kemo

I feel for you. I really do. I hurt my ankle really bad when the '03 Ultra went down about 3 mph. I stuck out my right foot instinctively and I thought I broke it. There is like 900 lbs. of bike there plus my own 200 lbs. of weight. Just be thankful that you didn't do much more damage to yourself AND the bike! Godspeed in your recovery.

Hoping you have a speedy recovery, take your time on fixing the bike get her right the first time:s

Sorry to hear about your accident. Hope you recovery quickly and the knee mends. You can always repair the bike. One tuff start with a new bike. Feel your pain.

Back