free website stats program We are selling out dad's shop engines Transmissions some frames | Harley Davidson Forums

We are selling out dad's shop engines Transmissions some frames

There are 13 knuckleheads complete ready to run 1000.00 a piece there 9 panheads complete and ready to run 900 a piece. There are also five shovelheads 900 apiece . The motors listed have all been run by myself on Dad's workbench there are other engines but I do not know if they run or not An unknown amounts of engine parts heads Transmissions There are some frames,rims,forks. ECT. 3 hydro bike lifts 250 a piece. We will be having a sale June 5 through 9 th in Gatlinburg at mom's. I will not play pic collecting I will ship next day in us. I'm am not shipping overseas or excepting a check . We have already been took by Mike Poltice from Knoxville Tennessee on a motor using PayPal Then he tried to break into the shop 4 days later caught him on camera. Trying to help mom out and there will be nobody going to her house without my self or my brother there. Will accept cash ,cash app, or zell for payment. I'm in the mountains so I have bad cell service, PM Me for contact info. tyler I will upload a few pictures when I go back into town where signals better

Last edited by a moderator:
just getting online with this web site. looks real good i'm in need of classic parts. I've been riding old family stuff all my life and always looking for better parts! My uncles rode most of there lives and i have three brothers and we're in our 60's and have a few bikes each. Most of the years where spent in west Tenn and north Miss, south La and we still ride and still enjoy the road. Would like to find out about Mr Tyler Duncan and his collection. I don't know how this site works but I'm no bike shop but i am looking for parts please exchange contact information via the private messaging through the forum. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Good morning Jerry, I removed your contact info from public view to prevent spammers from getting it. Please use the forum messaging system to exchange contact information.

Also, this post was from May of 2021, so I'm not sure if the seller would check it recently.

Back