free website stats program Watch the cagers | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Watch the cagers

Godspeed on his recovery. The truck driver should lose his/her driving priviledge for several years and be fined into submission.

I pray your friend will be ok soon. I find that a lot of people in cars don't look out for bikes. I always look out for bikers when I'm in a car because I ride one. I wish everyone out there would look out for us but until that day happens we have to ride defensively.

I find that a lot of people in cars don't look out for bikes. I always look out for bikers when I'm in a car because I ride one. I wish everyone out there would look out for us but until that day happens we have to ride defensively.

I totally agree. Here in KC they have started an ad campaign to try and make drivers more aware of motorcycles. They have put messages on billboards and on the overhead "Scout" signs (electronic message boards over the freeway) to "Look twice for motorcycles". Not that we know if it makes any difference but at least there is an effort to try and inform non-riders that we are out there.

May GOD bless and be with your buddie. Like you said it could have been worse. Maybe the Cager see's that and changes his driveing habits. For the rest of us I hope so. Stupid people should not breed!

Some cagers are complete idiots. I think they should be some kind of motorcycle awareness questions on written test and situations on driving test. Hope your friend has a speedy recovery.

Back