free website stats program Watch the cagers | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Watch the cagers

I hope your friend makes a speedy recovery. It is to bad our society has gotten so hurried to get somewhere that we take chances that puts other lives in jeopardy.

Was the driver checked for alcohol? He sounds like a candidate.
My wife was smashed into by an uninsured drunk making an illegal left out of the bar while she was coming home from the store. He was too drunk for a field sobriety test.
She wound up with a few stiches and our 91 Z28 was never the same after.

Yeah he was check. He had not been drinking. I guess you just can not fix stupid.

to me it should make no difference if a person who causes an accident because they are breaking a traffic law and driving reckless or careless is drunk or not. The Same penalties should be impose on a sober drive as a drunk drive. If being drunk isn't an excuse to drive like an idiot then being sober shouldn't be either.:bigsmiley22:

to me it should make no difference if a person who causes an accident because they are breaking a traffic law and driving reckless or careless is drunk or not. The Same penalties should be impose on a sober drive as a drunk drive. If being drunk isn't an excuse to drive like an idiot then being sober shouldn't be either.:bigsmiley22:

Amen.

Sorry to hear about your friend. I hope he makes a full recovery.

I wish they would change the laws and if someone causes an accident like this, drunk or not, it should be an assault with a deadly weapon and not something so benign sounding as an accident. To me, an accident makes you say oops, not, i hope no one was killed.

Sorry to hear about your friend. I hope he makes a full recovery.

I wish they would change the laws and if someone causes an accident like this, drunk or not, it should be an assault with a deadly weapon and not something so benign sounding as an accident. To me, an accident makes you say oops, not, i hope no one was killed.

Sorry to hear about your friend and pray he makes a complete recovery.

This was not an accident, this was a collision caused by a person of questionable intelligence. Unfortunately, there's a lot of them out there and they have a drivers licence along with the self proclaimed idea they have a right to drive like an idiot.:small3d015:

May the sincere best wishes from every one here help in a speedy recovery. I wish your friend well.

Our prayers and thoughts go out to your buddy. We are glad he made it.

I lost a good friend 2 years ago. A 17 yo kid passed on the left of a stopped car and smashed head on into him .

Sometimes no matter how vigilant we are, there is little we can do .

Back