free website stats program two bikers down in front of us | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

two bikers down in front of us

I had my accidents when I was young and healed quickly, most of them on the dirt. Now I enjoy the ride.

Hi Hwy 89 the back way to Prescott we had breakfast in Yarnell. Mile maker 299 I parked in front of it which was tha Grace of God. We could tell them where we were.

I see them all the Time always Speeding, They think they are invincible.
I hope he makes it, I bet he changes His Riding Style!

i'm glad you were there for those boys. i hope they will ride again and maybe take a lesson with them.

We always hear about how dangerous riding is. There is no doubt there is a calculated risk we are willing to accept for the joy we realize. But if you take out the people who drive under the influence, drive in excessive speeds, or just plain stupidity, you would find that the stats anti riding people use would be greatly reduced. If you ride with sense and maintain your ride, your biggest danger is cages. If you do not follow these rules, then your biggest risk is yourself. You see it everyday. Ride safe. :s

Don't ride beyond your ability...

I can just feel them pushing it a bit to try and catch up. Its a ride they won't soon forget. You either, for that matter.

Thats horrible...Im 21 and have my first bike and we all know how 21 year olds are but i refuse to be a normal one on the bike...the first question my friends would ask me is how fast does it go, i tell them the speed limit and im serious about it, if i lay her down at 50 i might just have some scrapes and survive if i lay it down at 120+ which im sure the bike would pull judging on the acceleration to 70 they pick you up with a shovel and dust pan...screw that i love riding and would much rather just cruise and be able live to ride forever

Back