free website stats program Turn signal troubleshoot | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

Turn signal troubleshoot

Thanks, I'm relieved too, that morning I searching replace triple trees, thankfully did not have to go that route. I think Jack or someone mentioned it above, and the WD-40 I sprayed on it before I last left it on Friday night may have had something to do with it.

Weather is finally starting to crack a bit here so I may get it out Thursday and hopefully get some cleaning done on it, then I can post some updated pics, since the last ones I have were when I first got it, about almost 3 years ago now.

There has been more than once that i have used a cold chisel to cut a notch in a stuck fastener then put the head of my big flat head screwdriver in the notch and hit it from the correct angle and it has got that fastener moving that screwdriver has metal all the way through the handle and a metal plate over the end of the handle the head wouldn't fit a large screw anymore due to damage to it but it will still get a screw out with assistance of a hammer

Brian

Back