free website stats program Tuners...Tuners...Tuners | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

Tuners...Tuners...Tuners

I am thinking about doing that. I have a 2014 FLHTCU with the Sert, Stage 1 and the Screaming Eagle Street Cannons. It runs great, but there are times when I might want to add a little more fuel, and I can't do that with the SERT.
yes you can you just go into the software on the PC and add fuel then re flash the bike - but if you mean on the fly nope :(

yes you can you just go into the software on the PC and add fuel then re flash the bike - but if you mean on the fly nope :(
WAP.gif
Hi Hobbit. Yea on the fly adjustment is just going to happen with the sert. I was thinking of putting the factory map back and getting a differet Tune. Obe where if needed i can make adjustments without having to put it back on the dyno. That just gets out right expensive.

I am thinking about doing that. I have a 2014 FLHTCU with the Sert, Stage 1 and the Screaming Eagle Street Cannons. It runs great, but there are times when I might want to add a little more fuel, and I can't do that with the SERT.

Of course you can add fuel. The SERT is a "flash" tuner and, if you know what you are doing, it is very easy to add fuel. The SERT is one of the best tuners one can have; the predecessor to the TTS Mastertune. The SERT is not real user friendly where the TTS is much more user friendly. If you have the SERT, you might be able to upgrade to the TTS for $100. You just need to go to the TTS website and follow the instructions to see if your SERT qualifies for the upgrade.:s

BTW, if you motor is dyno tuned, properly, there should be no reason to ever add fuel unless you change your motor's configuration.:coffee

Upgrading the SERT to the TTS will allow the user to VTune which the user can use to "self" tune without returning to the dyno.

Back