free website stats program Tuners...Tuners...Tuners | Harley Davidson Forums

Tuners...Tuners...Tuners

tlyoungb

I have a 2014 Electra Glide Ultra Classic. Well I think I have narrowed it down to two tuners. The HD Screaming Eagle Race Tuner or the PC Commander Tuner. Not sure which one is the better of the two.

I like the idea of that if I decide to take the tuner off and put back to stock and if I add or remove something on the bike I can always use the laptop to reconfigure the system. My thing is having something plugged into my bike and maybe going bad.

The SERT is by Harley Davidson, and who know this machine better than Harley Davidson. I had one on my old bike and it was awesome.

Any input would be appreciated.

Have you considered the V&H fuel pak? Simple plug and play no matter what intake or exhaust system you have now or possibly in the future.

I've had a couple of power commanders and am currently using a Power Vision on my '12 FLSTC. When I went to talk to the dealer about the HD tuner, he flat out told me it was a waste of money and to go with the V&H Fuel Pak. Unfortunately, it wasn't compatible with my Stage 2 setup, so I opted for the Power Vision. One of the best things I like about it is that I can store 6 tunes that I can change on the fly (stopped of course) AND it measures some amazing engine parameters I can read while riding. It has a very accurate tach, mpg is tracked accurately too. The two stats I can watch that mean the most are IAT and ET - Intake Air Temp and Engine Temp. I took the oil temp dipstick off the bike and can see the engine temp as it really is. It's a big help down here in the AZ heat. Good luck!

Hi jwquinn,

I did some Reading on that Power Vision. That seem like a pretty cool setup. Just plug in and go. I will have to look at that one a little more.

Thanks for the input.

I'm running the SE pro race tuner and it's working out very well for me. If you decide to go with the SE tuner check with Kutter Harley-Davidson online. Their price was $100.00 dollars cheaper then anyone else and free shipping to boot.

I'm running the SE pro race tuner and it's working out very well for me. If you decide to go with the SE tuner check with Kutter Harley-Davidson online. Their price was $100.00 dollars cheaper then anyone else and free shipping to boot.
Kutter Harley Davidson. Do they have a onlline store?
WAP.gif

Back