free website stats program Traffic lights | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Traffic lights

I can see it now, some member is gonna read this thread, make sure he pulls into the wire box at the upper most left corner, shut down the engine and re-start it, put the kickstand down and back up, toss a few magnets under his scoot, get tired of the weird looks form the soccer mom driving the mini van full of kids, and finally..... you guessed it, run the red light :D:D

I can see it now, some member is gonna read this thread, make sure he pulls into the wire box at the upper most left corner, shut down the engine and re-start it, put the kickstand down and back up, toss a few magnets under his scoot, get tired of the weird looks form the soccer mom driving the mini van full of kids, and finally..... you guessed it, run the red light :D:D

:lolrolling yep I can see it now. Course if I do see it I'm gonna run him down to meet him since I'll know he's a forum member. Probably walk up to um and say, 'read the Traffic light thread did ya ? '.:D

:lolrolling:lolrolling No thats funny, I don't care who you are....

I think i have to go 55 miles to get to the nearest traffic light i try not to go that way

Brian

Nice Brian, real nice.

Bodeen

i have just been reminded by wife there is a narrow bridge with lights about 40 miles away it is only wide enough for one way crossing but it is a quiet road and has movement sensors so just slow down and it changes to green before you stop

Brian

i have just been reminded by wife there is a narrow bridge with lights about 40 miles away it is only wide enough for one way crossing but it is a quiet road and has movement sensors so just slow down and it changes to green before you stop

Brian

Scotch distillery's everywhere and NO traffic lights. I have had about enough of you right now, Brian!

Bodeen

I also heard that just putting your kickstand down and back up will help.

An old Winger taught me that trick. Works every time. Even on lights that won't work if I don't do it. I keep the kickstand down, foot on stand (so I don't forget it's down) and bike in gear till light turns.

Back