free website stats program This is one of the hardest things I've ever done... | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

This is one of the hardest things I've ever done...

Question: Does anyone know if the MoCo takes the bite if you show up with a $1500 incentive card directly from HD? Does that grant the dealership extra leeway?

On my way to pick her up this morning! Taking the Dyna for my last ride on her... it will be a sad goodbye but I put the stock seat on so it won't be THAT tough.

w71r1x.jpg

WOW, I expected a major difference...but I didn't expect THIS. I remember how much I loved my 06 FLHT but this is the smoothest riding bike I've ever been on and the engine has no shortage of power. Since I only put about 300 miles on her today I haven't opened her up or run up the RPMs but seriously, WOW. To make sure that the bride is happy we bought a hammock seat and she says it is more comfortable than her TV chair in the living room. The sound system is great for what it is and I got the extra 2 year rubber to rubber warranty to bring it to 4 years plus the lifetime powertrain warranty. The only thing I regret is not getting any good pics of my Dyna's last day...

Thanks, Brah, she is pretty generic so far, but she will change into my own flavor bit by bit. I love my Grateful Dead channel on SiriusXM so I ordered that module and when that is installed they are gonna do the antenna relocation so I don't look like I've got a CB Whip but the seat, sissy bar and rack were MUST HAVE items for today. I showed up with the flu so nobody tried to keep me there for very long. I was out within an hour. Now... time to learn this whole infotainment system stuff and get rid of the heel shift and I'm golden until I can afford an intake, exhaust and tuner.

WOW, I expected a major difference...but I didn't expect THIS. I remember how much I loved my 06 FLHT but this is the smoothest riding bike I've ever been on and the engine has no shortage of power. Since I only put about 300 miles on her today I haven't opened her up or run up the RPMs but seriously, WOW. To make sure that the bride is happy we bought a hammock seat and she says it is more comfortable than her TV chair in the living room. The sound system is great for what it is and I got the extra 2 year rubber to rubber warranty to bring it to 4 years plus the lifetime powertrain warranty. The only thing I regret is not getting any good pics of my Dyna's last day...

AND...The most important thing, you BOTH are HAPPY! Congrats & Enjoy!

Congrats on the new ride.
Now to start making plans on a few trips, and enjoy the ride.

Back