free website stats program this is crazy,leak | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

this is crazy,leak

Very interesting exchange I thought he was asking for help to fix a leak. Can't fix anything if your not willing to listen to other peoples ideas. Oh well I guess we will never know why it was leaking. Thanks to all who were trying!!!

i have an o3 dresser . last year i lost a barring in the trans rebuilt it put back to gether had leak looked everywhere couldnt find it wrnt to dealer looked at parts books for trans found a little o ring between the barings i forgot to replace . got new o ring leak went away just my thaught

Very interesting exchange I thought he was asking for help to fix a leak. Can't fix anything if your not willing to listen to other peoples ideas. Oh well I guess we will never know why it was leaking. Thanks to all who were trying!!!

LOOKs like to Me ,,, The BIGGEST Leak was at the LIPS!

signed....BUBBIE

Could have warmed a lot of meat balls with all that hot air:p

I'm sorry a fellow Canadian was that rude but you handled it well Glider. Impossible to learn if you don't listen to answers.

Wouldn't it be nice in the real world to have a Poof button? I have a friend who knows everything there is to know about Harley's (and he makes up what he's not sure of) , but has never done much but check the oil? So when he's around he slows me down cause he's always saying... "The guy down at the Harley shop said you should never do that...etc" I said " well then take your bike there and let him do it....!!! Then I would like to have the POOF privilige hahahahahaha :D

Here's a spare one I had...

Poofclean-1.jpg

Back