free website stats program Thinking of selling my bike | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

Thinking of selling my bike

Right on ! Being with your son - SMILE :) , being on a motorcycle :s- SMILE , being with your son while the both of you are on motorcycles - SSSSSMMMMMIIIILLLLEEEE :D:D:D:D:D:D:D !!!! Hope you find one soon !!!
Well I found one!! I found a used Honda motocross bike a neighbor was selling, but one of the kids in the neighborhood beat me too to it. The wife said just go for it so I just said the heck with it and just bought a new one from a new dealer down the road. I got a heck of a deal and a great dealer to work, it was a pleasure to do business with them. I winded up buying an ATV. It is a Suzuki QuadSport Z400. Awesome bike, it is a 09, fuel injected and water cooled. It is the first year for the fuel injection and I am glad I bought the 09 vs the 08 leftover they had. The fuel injection works great on the bike, the power is just there every gear, I am shocked on how fast this thing is for a 4 stroke, it never loses a step, so much roost out of the turns. This weekend was a blast with all the guys and kids in the neighborhood we all rode all weekend, I feel 18 again :D

A few shots

Attachments

• DSCF0860.jpg
    DSCF0860.jpg
    118.6 KB · Views: 7
  • DSCF0861.jpg
    DSCF0861.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 5
  • DSCF0862.jpg
    DSCF0862.jpg
    128.1 KB · Views: 4
Family is first,You will get time for riding bikes but not for family.Go for a bike for your son.

You will find the results in his smile :)

Noddy

maybe you could store the bike, and the money you dont spend on the hd, like gas,insurance,oil changes, maintenance would help defray the cost of the new dirt bikes? but go with the family. Just a thought :s

very nice the big quads like yours are becoming very popular in the uk
How are the laws over the pond?? Is there places to ride?

NJ is not very ATV friendly, it is becoming more and more scarce to find a place to ride, fortunately we still have some trails and a few places to get too right from the house and I also have a friend that owns 300 acres, so I can always ride his land. I am going to insuring and register this beast just to keep some of the heat off.

Irish-
Glad to see everything is working out well. I'm in central NJ, kids are always rippin through the woods behind me. My neighbor has a son. He and Jr. are always out there.... it's good to see.

PS.....I would sell my soul to the Devil, himself, if it meant my daughters' safety and happiness.:s

Back