free website stats program Things You Should Never Use On Or Do To Your Bike. | Page 25 | Harley Davidson Forums

Things You Should Never Use On Or Do To Your Bike.

I do chuckle to myself at times when I wonder about all our American cousins shaking their heads in sympathy at my inability to spell with "tyre", "colour" "disc" etc. :D

I'll have you know when in grade school in Pittsburgh Pa I was continually being told I was wrong, for I liked spelling tyre and colour this way and was always arguing with my teacher that this is the proper way....
Guess who won that argument????:newsmile058:

I'll have you know when in grade school in Pittsburgh Pa I was continually being told I was wrong, for I liked spelling tyre and colour this way and was always arguing with my teacher that this is the proper way....
Guess who won that argument????:newsmile058:

We may have been swopped at birth dbmg! I was probably being told off for spelling them incorrectly over here too!:D

Always make sure your passenger (in my case the wife) knows if you're stopping to get off, or if we're moving on. They might just try and get off.:panic Could've been ugly.

These are all good tips. I apreciate all of them and the wealth of knowlage to be gleaned from this forum. It shure pays to read and learn from others mistakes then to go the hard way that I usaly do lol.
Thanks again

Fisher King

Back