free website stats program Thanks Hoople | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Thanks Hoople

Adding in my thanks. He never makes you feel dumb either, takes your question and gives you some tips to try to find out more, get back to him with that help and chances are he is going to solve your problem.

Related to buying things and taking them apart before using them...where are the pics from the Dyna tear down :D

Hoople, I always love reading your posts. Not being much of a electrical guy I'm usually getting lost and need to really start thinking about half way thru.
How great is it that we have people like you and a forum like this!!

THANKS HOOP! :small3d018::majesty

Being a "new" Harley owner, I can seldom contribute in-depth advice, but I can certainly say THANKS to Hoople and all the others who have made me feel welcome, answered my novice questions and helped me appreciate this site and all my fellow riders. Rock on.
Ishmael

Just the fact Hoople is here is enough to keep my Dyna's electrical system running perfect. It 'knows' it doesn't stand a chance if it starts acting up.

Absolutely!!!

Too many threads end with his post being the last one and he often doesn't get the thanks he deserves.

Let's put it this way - if I EVER run into ANY kind of electrical challenge on my bike or ANYTHING else, my first action is going to be a PM to Hoople. The man is a legitimate GENIUS!!!

THANK YOU FOR ALL YOU DO HOOPLE !!!

You nailed it perfectly Dr. D

My bike and I being fairly new I havent had to ask to much but I do read alot of your posts and even understand some..:D..You do a great job...Thanks HOOPLE..

We all have had benefit from Hoople's advice and in many cases it is electrical but I have read great advice from him on many other areas of HD.

Thank you Hoople!

In case you didn't know in the bottom left of every post there is a little scale that you can use to give Hoople or other members Reputation. It looks like this.....

reputation.gif

When you believe that you have read a particularly good answer in a post, click the scale to give that post and that member Reputation. IMO Hoople deserves it for all of his posts.

Thanks Tank. No, I didn't know that. I didn't even know what it was much less click on it! But I know it now ( thanks to you ) and I will be clicking on that from now on. :s

With out Hoople we all would be in BIG trouble. Not only can he explain things in every day language, He is a Nice guy, But don't let that get out. Thanks Hoop for all you do here , your friendship is a valuable tool to me:s

Back