free website stats program Thanks Hoople | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Thanks Hoople

I always look forward to reading Hoople's post regarding electrical problems.

He has taught me a lot in this area, electrics are not one of my strong points.

Thanks Hoople and keep them coming!

Ron

I'm always amazed at how Hoople can diagnose electrical problems. He must have schematics for every Harley ever built and he doesn't quit till the problem is fixed. I try to read all of his posts because I always learn something and he does it with a great sense of humor. Thanks very much Hoop! :worthy

Often, I read a thread starter and say to my self...... Self, That is a question that needs an answer,,,,,, Where Is HOOPLE???

Times I don't have the Foggiest Idea or where to start...for "MY" answer to the post,,, I type in "Hoople will be around to HELP shortly"...

I too , like the many others here on HDT,,, Read His Post and Learn from them...

Hoople,,,You are a VALUABLE TOOL:newsmile093: and There should be One of You in every Tool Box...

Thanks

Sincerely....BUBBIE

I especially like the fact that Hoople is not afraid to say "I did not know that".
But you can bet the next time around, he "knows that" (if it is fact).:s

I agree and enjoy reading the post that Hoop submits. The detail that he gives is outstanding and great for someone learning about their scoots. Keep up the good work and thanks agains for all your help.

Thank You for all the kind words!

I am sure we all know someone who does nothing except "Withdraw", Withdraw and Withdraw from a relationship and never makes some kind of "Deposit". This has nothing to do with money or turning your Avatar name "Blue". Two years ago when I purchased my 2009 Dyna, I knew nothing and I mean NOTHING about Harley's. On that ride home from the dealership I have NEVER felt more vulnerable in my entire life. Where is the fuse box? Does it even have one? Where do you check the oil? I had absolutely no clue. I remember saying to myself, if I break down on the way home, what do I check & how? Will I have to pop the hood and put on a blonde wig? Please not that!

Fortunately the bike made it home. I then got on the web, and found THIS incredible website, which I now call Home. Two years later, after making knowledge Withdrawals after Withdrawals after Withdrawals, I am no longer afraid to work on my own bike. Plus I got to sell that blonde wig on Ebay and make a few bucks.!

So don't Thank me. My Thanks goes out to Glider and the ENTIRE crew for teaching me and allowing me to make Withdrawal after Withdrawal after Withdrawal about Engines, Transmissions, Wheels, Suspensions, Brakes, Clutches, Primaries, and the hundreds of other things about these Monsters we all love.

And what's really Great, is that every so often I can make a small Deposit about the only single topic I do understand. I am always Happy to Help if I can. And my Thanks goes to you Guys & Gals.:)

Your very humble sir but I thank you also. Even if it does not pertain to my model I read it anyway because it helps to better understand how the elec. system works.

I know you are about to solve the problem when you admonish the OP to "include all of the information, you should have said that at first!"

Back