free website stats program Thanks Hoople | Harley Davidson Forums

Thanks Hoople

glider

Veteran Member
I would like to take a few minutes and extend a BIG thanks to Hoople for the outstanding job he does on HDTimeline.

His contributions are always spot on and in great detail too. He can "talk" you through the entire electrical system and tell you where to look for the problem as well as all the values in the various systems as well as how they operate.

I've had many conversations with Hoop on the phone and he is a remarkable person. He once told me when he buys something new that he brings it home and disassembles it to see how it works before using it and I believe he would too.

Thanks Hoop for doing what you do best and helping everyone out with their problems. Your unselfish ways of seeing a members problems through to the end are truly appreciated. Just think for a minute how much Hoop has saved you at the dealership for repairs.

Something I haven't seen too much when Hoop spends so much of his time to diagnose and post the fix to a problem is this.....

Thanks Hoop!

glider

I agree that Hoople deserves a special "Thank You!" You have helped me more than you know. Thanks for being here!

I could not agree more, thanks for continuous effort Hoop! I am always learning something new when reading your posts. Thanks!

Aye he looses me sometimes with his in depth answers and does stay on the case until fully resolved a big asset to our forum

Brian

Yes with the electrics on the bikes now an asset like Hoop is irreplaceable. Thanks for you time and energy Hoop.

Absolutely!!!

Too many threads end with his post being the last one and he often doesn't get the thanks he deserves.

Let's put it this way - if I EVER run into ANY kind of electrical challenge on my bike or ANYTHING else, my first action is going to be a PM to Hoople. The man is a legitimate GENIUS!!!

THANK YOU FOR ALL YOU DO HOOPLE !!!

I agree and THANK YOU from me Hoop. You are a great Contributor in both your knowledge and your humor and your willingness to share. I have learned more in the last year about electronics then ever before. Thanks for being part of a great community and helping it be the "BEST on the NET":small3d028::majesty:small3d018::a
dbmg

Hoop's always there, when needed and I've read many-a-posting where his guidance corrected the issue. Definitely knows his way around electrons...wonder if his better 1/2 appreciates the new equipment surgery check(s)...:D

Definitely well deserved pat on the back for Hoople - he's always there when needed.

I read just about every post and cannot help but notice the many replies by Hoople. His expertice is evident as he helps member after member. Thanks for the excellent help Hoople, we certainly value your help.

Back