free website stats program Tfi | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Tfi

banjo picker
Start The Engine
Ride: 2010 FLHTCUTG

Re: TFI
Good morning Bub.I set pot #1 just as you suggested....1800rpm to a smooth idle.
I set pot #2 ( yellow ) at one.I wouldn't swear to it but it seemed to me I have more power in the 2nd/3rd gear than I have ever had.No missing/poping like before.I'm going to run it out tonight,weather permitting ,but at this point it seems it may be cleared up.I'll let you know in a few days.Thanks for your help. BP/

I thought I would post this above PM from banjo picker..... it is working....
and
SHOULD be good to GO......

Just needed to hear from banjo,,,,posted so YOU can see TFI works if it is adjusted RIGHT.....

signed....BUBBIE

I PMed BP again to ask How it was working, Here is His latest reply.. I Posted this PM for the courtesy of showing others. and Dobecks

Thanks for your reply banjo picker,,, Below is his exact Quote
banjo picker
Start The Engine
Ride: 2010 FLHTCUTG

Re: how is it working?
Good morning Bub;;;its going to be 100 degrees+ today in good ole Ft Riley Kansas.It don't get any better than that! The bike is running great.I have the green pot set the way you guided me ( 2.5 ) and the yellow pot set at ( 0 ).Yep,t runs just fine set there.I was concerned at first that no gas might mean melt down.Thats not the case.It would stop running first before it melted down if that were the case.When I set yellow at ( .5 ) it still chug once in awhile but has stopped with it set on ( 0 ). Any suggestions at this point? I'm getting 32mpg at 70mph but I have a trike so I weighting in at 1150lb trike only.Hopefully as I get a few more miles on it ( 8,000 ) it will lossen up.Thanks again for your help. BP

End[/QUOTE]

Any reply from Dobecks is good here.. Thanks

signed....BUBBIE

Back