free website stats program Super Shox | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Super Shox

I agree dbmg I looked at pricing too. Same ball park. May be a nice option for those considering a change.

Progressive shocks are not in the same league with the Ohlins; huge difference in performance.

Thanks for the update. If you have had the occasion to ride on some Ohlins, how would you compare them to the Super Shox?

I have not ridden Ohlins.

Have limited experience with:
- Progressive (don't recall the specific model except it was for a '11 Limited) that I returned, not feeling there was enough difference from the air shocks to justify the price
- Harley stock premium adjustable shocks, that replaced the air shocks, when riding a service loaner

IMHO - neither was close to the ride the original Super Shox deliver, and the new 14" Shox are even better.

FWIW

I know this is an older thread, but I just ordered a set of supershox and I will be posting my opinions on here once I've ridden them a bit. I'm anxiously awaiting their arrival.

Update:
I received an E-mail that my Supershox premium 14" SR-1 have been shipped. I'm in Europe so it will probably be about a week or more til I get them. But I will be taking photos and video, and posting my thoughts on them.

Update:
I received an E-mail that my Supershox premium 14" SR-1 have been shipped. I'm in Europe so it will probably be about a week or more til I get them. But I will be taking photos and video, and posting my thoughts on them.

Interested in reading your review and how the shocks work for you.

Back