free website stats program Sturgis bound from MS | Page 5 | Harley Davidson Forums

Sturgis bound from MS

I loved the 4 days of riding. I really liked that you guys start early which is my preference too. I'd do it again and now I know some roads that I didn't know before. I think I'll glean through Lorraine's pics and borrow Flippers thread.

The bride already told me she wants to go again next year, I'll keep you updated.

Great pics.....glad you had another successful trip

ready for Florida again??
I loved Florida after the day on I-10 / I-75. So yes but with the itinerary captain avoiding I 10. I also enjoyed Mississippi and N Louisiana. I will always go to Texas just seems like I should have lived in that state. I'm not reading much about a softtail heading north. Lorraine took the majority of the pics on the go. Not sure how she pulls it off.

I loved Florida after the day on I-10 / I-75. So yes but with the itinerary captain avoiding I 10. I also enjoyed Mississippi and N Louisiana. I will always go to Texas just seems like I should have lived in that state. I'm not reading much about a softtail heading north. Lorraine took the majority of the pics on the go. Not sure how she pulls it off.

the work thing got in the way, but i might get up to the your neck of the woods in the fall. we will see if Jack wants to come out and ride back with us, maybe you can talk Jeff into coming down this year as well.

Back