free website stats program Sturgis bound from MS | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

Sturgis bound from MS

Is that the HD dealer outside Rapid City parking lot? That was one of the biggest parking lots I've ever seen. Just think of the $$$ represented in that shot.

Is that the HD dealer outside Rapid City parking lot? That was one of the biggest parking lots I've ever seen. Just think of the $$$ represented in that shot.

There ARE others with that thinking besides Pete and Me.... Careful to watch out for your Rides while there...

I thought on main street Sturgis, there would be NO problems but When NOT finding my bike where I parked it,,,,,,, I felt the PANIC set in ,,,,,Looking n Looking ,,,,, RELIEF..... it was One Block farther away... Scheeeeeew

signed....BUBBIE

Thanks for the pics. I got tired of hunting for the parked ride, so the last couple of years I've been going in from the Rapid City side and finding a shady spot in the neighborhood. Then, and this is the important part! Remember the street names as I'm walking to town! Usually just a couple of blocks. Much better!
I saw more rides this year and they all seem to be moving pretty well! Couple of bad times for a couple of riders. The first was a 24 year of female rider. Left Tuesday and got back to the ranch this morning late! Ride safe and enjoy! We sure did!

Well, I can't believe it's over. That was one great trip! We had good weather riding for the most part. Storms during the night time hours. Nice and cool in the mornings. Never too hot. Tons of bikes. Great scenery. Wonderful memories made..................
Home safe and sound. Our neighbor/animal caretakers were so wonderful. We arrived home to a freshly mowed lawn, hummingbird feeders filled.....
You just can't ask for more.
A trip of a lifetime....
:newsmile029:

Glad you had a great trip Flipper and thanks for sharing the pics.:)

Glad you're home safe, and I felt the same way when I got home from there in 2000.

I wish we could have met, but I understand having certain routes to do each day. None the less I was in Custer 4 times this year and I had never seen the town before this trip.

Good to see All had a great time, Thanks for The pictures Flipper

I wish we could have met, but I understand having certain routes to do each day. None the less I was in Custer 4 times this year and I had never seen the town before this trip.

Sure glad we were able to get together there, really enjoyed the company.
Hope you liked Custer and the ride through the park!

Sure glad we were able to get together there, really enjoyed the company.
Hope you liked Custer and the ride through the park!
I loved the 4 days of riding. I really liked that you guys start early which is my preference too. I'd do it again and now I know some roads that I didn't know before. I think I'll glean through Lorraine's pics and borrow Flippers thread.

Back