free website stats program Sturgis bound from MS | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Sturgis bound from MS

Thanks for the pixs and it looks like your getting in a lot of riding. Can't ask for more than that. Have fun, be careful, and raise a cold one for all your friends who could not make it this year. Ride safe, Don

Jealous...thanks for the photo entertainment, enjoy the rally and have a safe trip back to MS.

Great photos! Thanks for sharing... sure wish I could have made the short ride out there this year, maybe next year.

Thanks for your Sharing...

Brings back the times I was there...:)

Just noticing you are in the full Rally Days, Not too many bikes in your picts..

Devil's Tower was Hard to find parking. Looked pretty lax of MC's for the Ralley...

Are they seeing a lot of bikes this year?

Great to have Open Highways and not fender to fender...:s

I like your choice of staying up in Custer. Close to where wife and I stayed during the rallies. Hill City, Crooked Creek Resort.

IF You want a different ride,,,,,The old back two lane railroad hwy (hidden) from Hill City to Keystone is a Must ride. It takes off from Hill City (direction) when you are com'n down to Hill City via Mt Rushmore, back into the right, lower city going out of town but yet in it, where the train/tracks goes between the two towns...
Try it as it is a Beautiful Easy Nature Filled ride on your bikes. almost Not ridden by many. (shortest route to Keystone) Kinda a LOST road between Two Worlds.

ENJOY:D

signed....BUBBIE

Thanks for your Sharing...

Brings back the times I was there...:)

Just noticing you are in the full Rally Days, Not too many bikes in your picts..

Devil's Tower was Hard to find parking. Looked pretty lax of MC's for the Ralley...

Are they seeing a lot of bikes this year?

Great to have Open Highways and not fender to fender...:s

I like your choice of staying up in Custer. Close to where wife and I stayed during the rallies. Hill City, Crooked Creek Resort.

IF You want a different ride,,,,,The old back two lane railroad hwy (hidden) from Hill City to Keystone is a Must ride. It takes off from Hill City (direction) when you are com'n down to Hill City via Mt Rushmore, back into the right, lower city going out of town but yet in it, where the train/tracks goes between the two towns...
Try it as it is a Beautiful Easy Nature Filled ride on your bikes. almost Not ridden by many. (shortest route to Keystone) Kinda a LOST road between Two Worlds.

ENJOY:D

signed....BUBBIE

Bubbie, that's funny you should notice few bikes. I think I did that on purpose, and it was difficult because they were swarming up there. Seriously, I was not prepared for all the bikes. It had to be a gazillion times a gazillion. I'm interested I what they estimate the number to be this year. This pic doesn't do it justice.....
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375925875.189948.jpg
Black Hills HD

Ho Chi Minh...that's a ton of bikes!!! Glad to see great weather for the rally b/c sometimes it can get pretty dicey in the Black Hills this time of year w/storm dodging.

Back