free website stats program Stebel Nautilus Air Horn | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

Stebel Nautilus Air Horn

I have a 139 decible skull air horn on my Street Glide.Took 5 minutes to install I Friggin LOVE IT and people take notice for sure! I would tell you where I bought it but I had a very bad experience with the company I bought it from so I won't even mention the Companies name. I do however have a picture and will upload when I get a chance. It is HOT and LOUUUUUUUUUUUUD!!!!!

LeftoverStormPics020.jpg

yes relay was included in mine!

Last edited by a moderator:
Startup current for the Stebel measures at 15 amps. Use the relay. On touring models, the relay will drop right into the spare relay spot under the seat, that is for the siren on police units. You will need to lengthen the wires to reach the relay spot. You can also use the in-line fuse or modify the harness to put the fuse in the siren fuse slot in the fuse block. Soon I will take mine the rest of the way to a clean installation.

I use the Pro-Pad Mini-Beast, which is a repackaged Stebel. Pretty much plug and play, except for the short wires, keeping me from putting the relay in the under-seat slot. It has a nice sturdy mount, and a cover that resembles a smaller version of the air cleaner cover on the other side.

Enjoy,
Rich P

I've had the horn on for a few mos now. Gotta say for a 47.00 mod, it is well worth the money. the thing is loud and has performed flawlessly. It is a direct, bolt on replacement for the stock horn but I have noticed it tends to vibrate against the cooling fins occassionally. It is heavier than a stock horn and, as time goes by, slowly tilts until the bottom of the air horn rubs against the cylinder..have to retighten the retaining nut and all is well for awhile. If I could find someway to cover it up, I would be thrilled with it.

Back