free website stats program Spring Maintenance tips..... | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Spring Maintenance tips.....

Wow, I haven't even got the first project done, and now I have to deal with all these other fluids......:52: But, I do know I like the forks tuned to drop D, goes better with Hank Jr's tunes.....

But, in checking all of this, I got to looking for the flux capacitor, I hear that at 88 mph, that is the perfect combination......:D

Joy

This flux capacitor is the best one to use, it not only will give a better ride at 88 MPH but will reduce oil temps , increase fuel MPG and increase the air in the tires when it is low.

Back To The Future Flux Capacitor Replica at TFAW.com

Thanks Glider I have been looking for one of those for my TC88. Look out past and future Here I come :bigsmiley20:

Hey, just a little reminder to all about replacing the phramatastat, don't forget to submerge it in a bucket of steam for ten to fifteen minutes to allow for proper conditioning. The first time I replaced mine I did'nt follow the instructions and wrecked my kniblin pin when I started the bike up. Everybody knows what that leads to ! One last item, be sure not to touch the light bulb filiments when replacing them, it can get a little tricky when putting the glass back on the bulb bases. Good luck to everyone !

Ok, Glider, now I need the wiring diagram to install it on my Road Glide!

Will this do?

PhotoID8072.jpg

Hey Glider that diagram is for a carb bike I think Joy has a fuel injected bike. :yeahright

Dk install a phramatastat bypass its worth the $24,000.00 I gained .000035 lb of torque and .000015 HP .Well worth the money don't you think

Artimus dont forget to replace the air in your light bulbs while you have them open putting new fillaments in.

Alright I've given out enough advice for now....Geeesh I wish you people would start thinking for yourself. This place would fall apart without me here.....:20:

A neighbor of mine has a BMW and wanted me to see if anyone knew how to change the Globinfobinfatutin valve.

as this is looks like a BMW only part i have no idea, is it similar to the fobinglobinreverse valve fitted to Goldwings?

I think it's very similar. I told to make things easy he should trade in for a Harley. Then he could come here and get all the advise he need.

Hey Glider that diagram is for a carb bike I think Joy has a fuel injected bike. :yeahright

Dk install a phramatastat bypass its worth the $24,000.00 I gained .000035 lb of torque and .000015 HP .Well worth the money don't you think

Artimus dont forget to replace the air in your light bulbs while you have them open putting new fillaments in.

Alright I've given out enough advice for now....Geeesh I wish you people would start thinking for yourself. This place would fall apart without me here.....:20:
Hey Tigg,
Glider is right on, my bike is carbed.......very quirky to get going in the cold.....come to think of it, so am I. :D

Back