free website stats program Spring Maintenance tips..... | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Spring Maintenance tips.....

I think they sound good tuned to the key of C myself. The tunnit knob is below the finukkin valve.

I like to tune my forks to D or half step because I'm not very tall ,Works out great for me . Hobbit I think the moco is coming out with a new better turn signal o-ring so fluid loss should'nt be a problem. I also believe its a retofit item too so it should fit all years. My dealer told me they would be here in time for the big 75% off sale Harley is having.

I can't use the digital tuner, as I've got an analog bike. What to do... and Fsharp is what I tune my forks to... get's the attention of any cager.

No to frett, I hear HD is comming out with a digital converter.
3 to 4 hundred bucks. and another 275 for Digi-dyno tune

This spring my goal is to be more ecologicaly minded this year, so my bikes being painted green right now. Also I heard if it is green it goes faster and adds at least 8 horsepower.

I've heard they're already working on a second generation that will be wireless which will sell for $650

Wow, I haven't even got the first project done, and now I have to deal with all these other fluids......:52: But, I do know I like the forks tuned to drop D, goes better with Hank Jr's tunes.....

But, in checking all of this, I got to looking for the flux capacitor, I hear that at 88 mph, that is the perfect combination......:D

Back