free website stats program Sportster XL1200N? | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Sportster XL1200N?

Thanks for the tip for the site (RockinLeather.com)! Do you remember which model you bought? Are they decent bags?

~owajee

Brother...send me an e-mail to remind me and I will pull the invoice and send you the SKU# of the bag and I also bought the matching toolbag. Put it on the front forks...looks awesome. I need to post updated pictures but the bags are on the bike in my pics on this site.:D

I would like to know if anyone here has had the chance to ride the Nightster yet? This is one bad looking bike. I am really close to buying one, as it is affordable, loud and low. Any input would be appreciated as this will be not only my first Harley, but my first bike!

Thanks,

L0W R1D3R
It is a good looking bike, mine is silver and black only thing i don't like about it is the stock pipe's are way to quiet for me it wen't in the shop yesterday for it's 1'000 mile well baby check up, i'm going to have some rush slip on's instaled [ 2 inch baffles ] my buddy has these on his sportster and they sound great. next will be a tach,speedo combo, this bike is one big magnet were ever i go, thing is you will have to wait about a year for all the accesory's to come on the market for this bike. ENJOY.....Todd from mich.

I got a solid black back in mid-May. I love it man. I am not adding windshield or bags. I might put the tool bag in the front. I like the minimilist design. I love the bike, only it does need to be louder. I plan on putting the Old No. 7 timing cover and the skull derby cover on. Probably leave the rest stock. I got asked all the time what it was when I started customizing it. I tell them it came this way. The thing that was cool is the guy gave me the build schedule for mine, and it was the 235th one ever built, so I am keeping that.

I love the bike man. I love slammers and I love bobbers and I think Milwaukee hit both with this one. I went in looking for a Street Bob and I saw this and that was it. I wasn't in love with the orange and black till I saw one, but I had to go with the solid black.

How much do the slip ons help and do they have to remap the EFI? How much are some good slip ons? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Brother...send me an e-mail to remind me and I will pull the invoice and send you the SKU# of the bag and I also bought the matching toolbag. Put it on the front forks...looks awesome. I need to post updated pictures but the bags are on the bike in my pics on this site.:D

Brother-can you forward me that link too. Man that is awesome, I had no idea you could get them that cheap. I couldn't believe what harley was asking for theirs'. Do the throw overs stay on the bike or do you need to tie them down? Those are perfect for me, when/if I take a long ride I can take my stuff and if I am cruising I can drop them. Thanks for the help.
Tom

Hey Bull Hog! Send me an e-mail tor remind me, I'm @ Disneyland on vacation so will reply upon my return. I mounted mine under the seat and tied on trailing arm and adjust. slot for rear wheel. I have a rack on the fender and the only way to mount them and keep the tail lights.:D

THank you brother man. I appreciate it. You guys are awesome!!! I just got done riding and stopped infront of a bar that is on a lake and people were just staring like crazy and pointing. I love this bike.

Hey Bull Hog, Try the " RUSH " Slip-ons. I've actually seen and heard a set on, and they looked and sounded really great for a pair of 'slip-ons". The H-D Dealer asks about $269.95 for a set (plus labor ...if ya use them ). According to my H-D Dealer Parts & Service said "NO" Re-Mapping" was needed using these slip-ons. Also, I think there is a website ya can order them from that's cheaper than H-D shop. Go to GOOGLE and type in : RUSH Exhausts. That should bring ya up a few websites to pick from to check out and order from. Good Luck, Hi-Tek Rednek:42:

Thanks a million. I am waiting for my dirt bike to sell and I am getting a pair. TOdd said he got a pair of rush 2.0 and doesn't have any problems. Tom

Hey Bull Hog, Try the " RUSH " Slip-ons. I've actually seen and heard a set on, and they looked and sounded really great for a pair of 'slip-ons". The H-D Dealer asks about $269.95 for a set (plus labor ...if ya use them ). According to my H-D Dealer Parts & Service said "NO" Re-Mapping" was needed using these slip-ons. Also, I think there is a website ya can order them from that's cheaper than H-D shop. Go to GOOGLE and type in : RUSH Exhausts. That should bring ya up a few websites to pick from to check out and order from. Good Luck, Hi-Tek Rednek:42:
I've put these rush 2 inch baffles slash cut's on my nightster and they sound great, hardley ever a pop and no you don't have to remap. next is the performace kit, a tool bag, [somewhere] and a speedo tach combo. as for saddle bag's and a screen, no chance there. todd...

Back