free website stats program Sportster manly? | Page 7 | Harley Davidson Forums

Sportster manly?

I don't care what people say. I like mine.
I have had people say things like "skirtster", "girl bike". Then I say "what do you ride?".... usually it's "Um, well, nothing, but if I got a Harley, I would get this or that". Yeah ok.

I recall looking at my sporty when I had one,the seat and tank were way higher than the big twins.I didn't think they were that much smaller.I only had an 883,I bet a 1200 would really haul.They need a 6th gear,that's about it.That new 72 is a sweet looking bike.Too bad it's so close in cost to a street bob.

Holy old thread revival. Lol.

There might still be some ignorance about what is considered manly or not but, I for one find woman riding motorcycles as something pretty awesome. So if someone says I'm riding a girls bike, I'd have to take that as a compliment.

I've just finish a 900 mile trip on my sporty. And it rode like a champ. I'm sure it would have been a lot more comfy on a touring machine but, the sporty suites me just fine.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion. And I'm sure I'll get a larger machine when the time is right.

I think there is generally a more ignorant view towards HD as a brand from non HD riders than the folks that look down at sportsters.

nakkers.

Manly is the HD Sport Bike...
Women Like it TOO...:D

I get a little of that from my crowd of Big Bikes when I ride my 06 1200 R on a ride instead of my 09 King...

All I Have to say to them to SHUT Them Up.... "Want to Race Title for Title?"

No More said...:rofl

signed....BUBBIE

The Sporster is HD longest running platform and won more races than any other bikes, Manly You betya:s

Like most things, the "best" bike is the one you ride. Love my sporty but, it has its limits.

It's a great nimble machine with plenty of go.

But I know I'll be looking at a Dyna or RK when a certain birthday milestone is reached. Lol.

Back