free website stats program Split vision mirror FEEDBACK ? as a passenger | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Split vision mirror FEEDBACK ? as a passenger

Dave; I had a couple of ideas since reading your post. Maybe you could install a set of the HD fairing mounted mirrors, and they could be adjusted for your wifes angle of viewing. Kuryakyn makes a pair of mirrors that attach in place of the windshield trim strip and extend out past the fairing. They are not cheap ($150), but might do the job.

Dave; I had a couple of ideas since reading your post. Maybe you could install a set of the HD fairing mounted mirrors, and they could be adjusted for your wifes angle of viewing. Kuryakyn makes a pair of mirrors that attach in place of the windshield trim strip and extend out past the fairing. They are not cheap ($150), but might do the job.

Thanks I will look into the trim strip mounted mirror.

Thanks

I been riding with the HD split vision mirrors for 2 1/2 years and I love them ! If the mirrors are adjusted correctly the small mirrors will take care of your blind spots while the larger mirrors allow you to see the traffic behind you just fine . I always assumed that the mirrors are for the DRIVERS USE ONLY and if the rider want to look around they can turn their head .

Now remember folks --- Davepa's wife wants to look in a mirror to see the cagers directly behind them. JMO - - I dont want my wife trying to turn completely around to see behind us while I'm trying to hold the scoot up at a stop light/sign or while runnin down the black ribbon!!!

Now remember folks --- Davepa's wife wants to look in a mirror to see the cagers directly behind them. JMO - - I dont want my wife trying to turn completely around to see behind us while I'm trying to hold the scoot up at a stop light/sign or while runnin down the black ribbon!!!

You got it!

She is not afraid, controlling, nor does she want to be the driver as others have implied. She likes being aware or her surrounding and being able to see others when we choose to ride in a group. Just makes the ride more enjoyable when you can see, like the driver does.

You got it!

She is not afraid, controlling, nor does she want to be the driver as others have implied. She likes being aware or her surrounding and being able to see others when we choose to ride in a group. Just makes the ride more enjoyable when you can see, like the driver does.

I understand completely brother !!!!! My wife has NO desire to learn how to ride our scoot(s) by herself. I'll ask her which way do you want to go - her response - "which ever way you point the front end and I can look around at everything"!!!! :s ALL she wants to do is ride and look at the scenery in front , to each side & behind her!

Back