free website stats program Sons of Anarchy | Page 7 | Harley Davidson Forums

Sons of Anarchy

My wife and I like it too. It is just entertainment, period. It comes on so late though that we have to record it to the DVR and then watch it later.

that's what i said, just entertainment. i tivo it too and watch on the weekend when kids are sleep, just me and jack, daniel that is. after that i delete it and forget about it till the next one.

Hey, everyone, I didn't watch any of the 1st season until a buddy at work told me it was starting up again this season. I have to tell you I like the show so well that I downloaded the whole first season and watched it in two days. I got spoiled with that because there were'nt any commercials and I didn't have to wait for next weeks episode. Yea the actors are kinda cheesy, but I can deal with it alright. Let me tell some of you this we aren't all like that but can guarentee you that they are out there and don't think their not, just give them the respect that they want and everyone should be fine. I don't condone illegal activity, and I stay away from it, but you can,t always avoid the rougher groups just know its out there and be safe.

One more black eye for all who ride makes us look like thugs when we just want to ride

i saw it was ok lots of violence acting ah little corny my opion like to see the machines rolling, dont want the public to label all riders as thugs, but thats how it may go down so many harley riders have seen this before, i was riding amf bikes before it was popular to ride hd all my friends had rice they lost there tail when they sold them ,me broke even rode it for 8 years 76 xlh ,79 fxs 80 mb

I really enjoy the show, cheesy, but better than a lot of the other garbage on tv. Seems like H-D is somehow involved now, at the beginning of the first show this season they announced the winner of a bike that they doctored up as a SOA clone and this last episode they were calling out specific models that the members were riding.

Gotta laugh at some of the responses here...waaay too serious! The show is kind of weak at first, but does grow on ya (like a fungus...not that I had one). There are many more serious breaches of good behavior on the tube that need your attention. This is good ole fashion "kick-yo-butt" TV show. Pop your Bud, sit back and stop the worrying, you're bikers (unless you're in denial)...besides, what's wrong with a little "bad-boy image," it's alright :cheers:lolrolling

Last edited:
Just found out about this show, watch a couple. not sure it's a biker show it just has bikes in it. some good looking girls, it kind of reminds me of Mayberry show, some younger pup's may not know about Mayberry show (LOL)

There were only 2 bikes that weren't a total joke; Jackson's dad's pan (except I think it was green = bad luck) and the dude that rides the rigid. My wife likes the prospect's pretty, white Dyna, with a euro-faring (figures).
Green can cause a problem in some areas, There is a well known 1% group who wears the colors. Its just good info to know.

Gotta laugh at some of the responses here...waaay too serious! The show is kind of weak at first, but does grow on ya (like a fungus...not that I had one). There are many more serious breaches of good behavior on the tube that need your attention. This is good ole fashion "kick-yo-butt" TV show. Pop your Bud, sit back and stop the worrying, you're bikers (unless you're in denial)...besides, what's wrong with a little "bad-boy image," it's alright :cheers:lolrolling
I couldnt agree more, (EDITED) if your the kinda biker I know, Its got to be a little loud, and the image is what most are looking for. Just be careful if you decide to start dressing the part, there are some groups out there that just may frown on it, especially if you get it wrong.

Language is not permitted on this forum.

Please read and understand the info in this link...

A Friendly Reminder - Harley Davidson Community

Last edited by a moderator:
Back