free website stats program Sons of Anarchy | Page 5 | Harley Davidson Forums

Sons of Anarchy

I keep hearing people saying that the show needs to loose the Dyna style, euro fairing bikes. Check out many of the videos of Hells Angels on http://www.youtube.com/ and you'll see Dyna style bikes with those small fairings being ridden by those guys...

Last edited:
i agree that the screens are pretty lame in my own opinion,however to each there own.and yes there are alot of angels riding dyna's most in fact ride them.and yes some do have the screens.

as for the show being true to nature either in hollywood hearsay or being accurate to the real workings of an outlaw club,yes some things are VERY accurate. such as church,functions,patch overs, and the daily functions of a club member.

as matter of fact if you do just a little bit of research youll notice that not only is the patchs for the show provided by none other then a leather company owned by a 37 year member of ha,but that also the guys at fx went directly to HA to sort of paint the picture of an outlaw club.

there has even been talk of sonny barger having direct influence of the way the show is written and portrayed.

personally i like the show, there are a few things that i dont care for but hell theres no such thing as the perfect show.

anyway just my 2 cents on the subject

Cool. I'm glad they are going to put another season on the air. I don't agree with everything on the show but who agrees with everything on any show. I guess I will be waiting for the new season to start.

I honestly love the show. Hope it will be around for a while. I know it may have nothing to do with real life, but I still enjoy it.

Back