free website stats program Sons of Anarchy | Harley Davidson Forums

Sons of Anarchy

From what I've seen in the promos, I'm gonna venture a guess that, as with many TV dramas, the writting will be lousy & the acting worse. But I'll give it a chance to prove me wrong.

I'm hoping it will not be too much of a let down. Beside, there is nothing else on. T.V. shows now days have went down the drain.

Smitty/Glider - you are right about people being influenced by T.V. too much. So people can not seperate real life from what is acted out on t.v. shows and some shows will for sure send the wrong messages.

Dude as cool as this show looks the acting is going to be horrible!

I mean Ron Perlman probably the worst actor in history next to Matthew McConaughey. Even better than that Peg Bundy how great is that!

Its gonna be great! I'd give it 1/2 a season if it was on network TV although FX will run it as long as possible I am sure.

Something like this could be bad for us, or it could just maybe make people think.....like you know I better keep my distance from someone on a bike. He might just shoot me or something to that nature. Or the cager might just decide to say "Wha the Heck...run off the road anyway."

Man I have a strange thought pattern.:bigsmiley30::panic:mgun

Back