free website stats program Some day he'll get a Harley | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Some day he'll get a Harley

I, too, started out on a 750 Honda, much to my Harley riding mothers chagrin. I bought it because at just out of high school it was all I could afford. Loved it. and the new 750 Honda twins are terrific bikes. They're just not Harleys lol.

Nice thread Bikesag. I started out on a 400cc Kawasaki and thought I was not cut out for riding.The advice a old timer gave me at the time was I needed more bike. Picked up a 1980 cb750 and rode the wheels off it. Here I am 25 years later still riding, and riding the Harley for the last 3 years have been some of the best.

I have had many brands in my garage also...my 09 Ultra Classic is parked near my 1976 Honda 750 four...
IMG_0916.jpg

IMG_0298.jpg

How come the pipes aren't rusted out on the Honda? Mine are in terrible shape. Wanna trade?

I just bought an '11 Kawasaki ninja 1000 last week....I like both jap bikes and harleys...I park it next to my '04 softail standard. Just depends on my mood which bike I take out for the day...

Back