free website stats program Some day he'll get a Harley | Harley Davidson Forums

Some day he'll get a Harley

BikeSAG

Well my son went the rice route for his first bike, but I have to say I like his taste. 1979 Honda CB750. First year for the double overhead cam. It's pretty sweet....however I know after riding my Heritage that some day.....

I know this isn't a Honda forum but as we all know we had to start somewhere.

Attachments

• DSC03583.jpg
    DSC03583.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 83
  • DSC03586.jpg
    DSC03586.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 93
  • New old Bike.jpg
    New old Bike.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 98
Hey I started out back in 1965 on a Honda C110 50cc bkie and now I own a 09 Ultra Classic. Ya gota start somewhere!

I agree Jack. And one thing I like about this bike is that even though it red lines at 10,000 rpm it's not like todays ricers, heavy enough he keeps BOTH wheels on the ground.

Well my son went the rice route for his first bike, but I have to say I like his taste. 1979 Honda CB750. First year for the double overhead cam. It's pretty sweet....however I know after riding my Heritage that some day.....

I know this isn't a Honda forum but as we all know we had to start somewhere.

Agree 100%, my first "oogle" bike was the introductory Honda 750 when it blazed across my "impressionable" teenage orbs in 1970's...did not care for the gold color all that much...and that was the only thing I DIDN'T like...but when they came out with the chocolate brown version look out! :newsmile100:

Looks like a nice bike for it's age. As long as it has two wheels, an engine and gives pleasure to the one that rides it; the name on the tank doesn't mean a thing.

My first one was a new 1972 Honda CL 100. From the looks of the bike in the picture he got one that someone really took care of. And you are right , someday he will own a Harley.

Nice scoot. My first was a Honda 90 and the Harley 74 was considered BIG in the day. Funny how we look back at things. How many of us would have tried to tackle a 750 back when we first started riding? Don't think I would...well maybe:D

Don't worry, he's young and will come around...

Just kidding, nothing wrong w/a Honda 750.

My second favorite bike is the Honda Valkyrie. First time I saw one, the wife had to pick up my eyeballs and put them back into my head.

Happens when I see a hot chick too. But she steps on them before she puts them back in my head..she's tough!

Back