free website stats program Sir BUBBIE ? | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Sir BUBBIE ?

I reckon you're long-overdue that knighthood Bubbie. I will add my voice to those that have always enjoyed your posts and admired your honest and straight way of expressing yourself. I'll also add that the pms you've sent me about technical issues have always been a clear and big help. Thanks Bubbie and ride safe.

I am a big fan of Bubbies, and look forward to his post. Like many of you I have enjoyed his insight and knowledge. I have also learned from his post and been rewarded with spot on instructions. I know I am in the minority when I say that I think his title should be, wait for it-----------BUBBIE The Pork Chop Horder. :hii

I am a big fan of Bubbies, and look forward to his post. Like many of you I have enjoyed his insight and knowledge. I have also learned from his post and been rewarded with spot on instructions. I know I am in the minority when I say that I think his title should be, wait for it-----------BUBBIE The Pork Chop Horder. :hii

I like it Don, I bet Glider is rolling on this one, that said Bubbie has taken a lot from the Boss and never once sniveled:s

I like it Don, I bet Glider is rolling on this one, that said Bubbie has taken a lot from the Boss and never once sniveled:s

Like the quote from Tom Hanks---Thers no sniveling on HDTALKING!!!:small3d026:

All you have to do is this :D

Porkchop2.jpg

:lolrolling

Back