free website stats program Sir BUBBIE ? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Sir BUBBIE ?

Congratulations "SIR BUBBIE". You have been a intrical part of the success of this forum. Thanks for sharing all your wisdom and knowledge so freely. :small3d018::small3d018:

Congratulations SIR BUBBIE! You got a bonus???? :p Your posts are always very helpful & informative. I could only imagine the number of PM's that you get. Thanks for helping make this the BEST forum in the world. :small3d028::60::ap:ap:ap:ap

Good on ya mate! You type, I read and listen. Along with a great number of very helpful folks on this great list. 1800 posts? Gosh, I'm just shooting for 150 so I can access some of the files for information on my bike. You are definitely one of the reasons I keep daily watch on HDT. Congrats again and see you in cyberspace.
Ishmael

Buubie you sure have a way with words, to the point no sugar coating , I am honored to be on your friends list and hope to some day meet with you, Capital Jack:s

You won't be disappointed when you meet Bubbie Jack. His personality will put you at ease immediately and you'll get along like you've had him as a friend all your life. I should add it's the same when you meet Chopper.

Some had said "Sir BUBBIE" and others "SIR BUBBIE". I believe that it should be SIR BUBBIE.

All in favor say "aye"

All opposed say "nay"

Hey Sir Bubbie, I have a question for you my friend. How do you pronounce your name? I was talking to glider a while ago and he pronounced your name "Boobie".:shock.....as in trap, or other unmentionables? We do tend to have different pronunciations and words down here to you Seppo's.

Signed
Twrecks

Hey Sir Bubbie, I have a question for you my friend. How do you pronounce your name? I was talking to glider a while ago and he pronounced your name "Boobie".:shock.....as in trap, or other unmentionables? We do tend to have different pronunciations and words down here to you Seppo's.

Signed
Twrecks

***************BUB E ************* no "O"

not to take anything away from Gliders pronunciation BUT he can't even Read with HIS Eyes covered... How would he Know

He probably should get an EDIT or two from me,,, He HAS called me OTHER names ALSO,,, HHahahaha Gotta love that Guy Tho...

ALL in FUN.

signed....BUBBIE

Back