free website stats program Shovels | Page 8 | Harley Davidson Forums

Shovels

Just picked up an '82 FXRS. Needs some minor work. Can't wait to take her out.....

Attachments

• My latest toy.jpg
    My latest toy.jpg
    119.1 KB · Views: 39
Just picked up an '82 FXRS. Needs some minor work. Can't wait to take her out.....

Very Nice Bike. should be a keeper when you get her fixed up. i have owned 2 the fl in the post above and a 80 lowrider they were both fun bikes. Good luck with your new toy

soooo right that sound is just awsome/incredible/amazing. There is nothing in the world that gets your blood stirring like two Shovels side by side.

=========================================================

I just got my 76 FXE back from my ex. There is about 2k worth of repairs needed to get it on the road but I'm willing. I got this bike in 1976 and it has seen many different configuations over the years, but it has been basically stock mechanically, it still sounds good and even has that wonderful smell aboout it just sitting in the garage. Can't wait to ride it again. I really like my EVO but there is something about them shovels.

==========================================================

Last edited by a moderator:
HOF, I always wanted to put a springer on my Super. What type is that on yours? It really looks good.. Does it handle okay? I like the level frame and low look. I think your changes will look great and there doesn't seem to be too much modification to the bike overall, So it could be returned to stock with very little work. Good stuff.

Well I had the old Super out yesterday for a short hop around the block and man what a rush. Loud as all get out and strong hole shot pull. I love it.....

Back