free website stats program Short Windshield for /Ultra | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Short Windshield for /Ultra

+ another for FastAire. I have ordered 3 in the past years, different sizes and different colors. fast service and good price.
Jim

Why are you happy with the 8"? What is better?
the 6 is nice in the summer, but my g/f gets more wind in her face, so although I like the 6 she does not.....
I have an 8" Fastaire on my 07 EGC. I'm 6 foot'ish and could probably use a 9" as I do get some air buffeting my head around, but not too bad. I enjoy it!:D I would definately recommend it for price alone, it was around $30 and came really fast. As y2kflhr stated I have no affiliation with the company either, just thought you'd like to know it's cheap, excuse me, inexpensive, and works like a charm.

As far as what size too get, You want to look "over" it, not thru it. Their website has instructions on how to get the correct size.

Choosing

:D:D
since I am only 5.7.5 the 8 works perfectly as I just said in the heat of the summer the 6 is nice
+ another for FastAire. I have ordered 3 in the past years, different sizes and different colors. fast service and good price.
Jim

for the price, you can get a few, they are easy enough to change, I felt if I got a clearview/klockwerks/cee bailey for over 100 and didn't like it that would be a drag....(watching my language:p)....

Thanks! Just ordered a 9" Fast Aire. I'm 6'1" and think it'll be just right. And at $30, I can afford to get another size if it isn't quite right!

I run a 6" clearview in the summer because I like some air on me on those hot days and put the stock 12" back once the weather cools.

I bought the clearview recruve 8" and love it I can see over and it deflects wind like stock, I'm 6'2". But it was a 4-5 week wait.:D

Can anybody recommend an aftermarket manufacturer / website for a short windshield for my 2008 Ultra Classic?

I have not tried one of the Clark's Custom Windshield yet, but I am going to real soon. I like the idea of the windshield being wider than normal. Prices are cheaper than some windshields, but not as cheap as fast aire or some of the other brands.

Tim

Custom FLHT Windshields

I got a Super-Step-Contour from eGlide Goodies. Can now see over the windshield, buffeting is gone. Got to love em!

Got my FreshAire 9" shield yesterday... surprised to see it wasn't curved... they don't mention that on their website ! No wonder it was only $30. Guess I'll see how it installs today

try the 6and half Inch klock Werks it will stablize your bike pin dwn the front end and clean up the air coming over the top

Last edited:
Back