free website stats program Short Windshield for /Ultra | Harley Davidson Forums

Short Windshield for /Ultra

Ozman

Can anybody recommend an aftermarket manufacturer / website for a short windshield for my 2008 Ultra Classic?

I posted just today, that I have 2 fast aire windshields for my ultra, they came quick, were under 30 bucks, nothing fancy but I see the need. I am happy with the 8", I am 5'7.5"

I have no affiliation with the co. btw.....

Try Clearview I have a 8" on my 89 classic and love it and I am 5'8". I now can see over the top of the shield. One bad thing 4-5 weeks for to delivery, maybe sooner for a current model.

I posted just today, that I have 2 fast aire windshields for my ultra, they came quick, were under 30 bucks, nothing fancy but I see the need. I am happy with the 8", I am 5'7.5"

I have no affiliation with the co. btw.....

Why are you happy with the 8"? What is better?

Try Clearview I have a 8" on my 89 classic and love it and I am 5'8". I now can see over the top of the shield. One bad thing 4-5 weeks for to delivery, maybe sooner for a current model.

Same questions.

Thank you.

I have an 8" Fastaire on my 07 EGC. I'm 6 foot'ish and could probably use a 9" as I do get some air buffeting my head around, but not too bad. I enjoy it!:D I would definately recommend it for price alone, it was around $30 and came really fast. As y2kflhr stated I have no affiliation with the company either, just thought you'd like to know it's cheap, excuse me, inexpensive, and works like a charm.

As far as what size too get, You want to look "over" it, not thru it. Their website has instructions on how to get the correct size.

Choosing

:D:D

Back