free website stats program Shirts from Dealerships. | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Shirts from Dealerships.

2 105th anniversary Shirts from St.Paul Harley Davidson and the wife has on sweat Jacket from St.Paul Harley.

Never saw the necessity to pay to advertise for Harley Davidsons benefit.

Merlyn, When you ride those two Harleys you have paid a lot:newsmile093: , and you are advertising perhaps indirectly. :)

I respect your view. I like to wear Harley garments because when I'm out an about wearing the logo leads to some interesting conversations with folk of the same kindred spirit. Cotton is my fabric of choice particularly when I was working as an electrician in a factory. I had dozens and dozens of XXL's but I lost over 100 lbs and now I wear a Large. My daughter is going to make a quilt out of my old XXL's that are pretty faded and too little.

The brand of Harley shirt that seemed to fit me the best is the R.K Stratton. Last year at the 60th anniversary of the Southside Harley Davidson dealer in Indianapolis, the Dealer had a big celebration and the public was invited. I noticed a gent walking around with a R.K. Stratton name tag on. (he had ridden a Harley to this event). I approached him and ask him if he was of the R.K. Stratton Co. which made Harley T-shirts. He acknowledged that he was and for that matter I was the first stanger he had ever met who put him with the company that he OWNS. I expressed that most of the time I buy the R.K.Stratton garments because they fit better than some of the others. Hence I always look in the collar for the R.K. Stratton then the size Large.

Mr. Stratton was a very delightful gent to talk to. He is a real biker and had ridden his former cop bike from St. Louis MO to Indianapolis to be a guest of the dealer at the party he was hosting.

I have slowed down on buying t-shirts and have elected to buy more expensive collared shirts when they are marked down....preferably way down.

I know t-shirt buying when visiting different dealers, can be a habit forming.:D

The discount rack is the only way to go because if the t-shirt wears out or you get a stain it will make a cheap rag.

Got a lot from trips and a few from the local dealer. I enjoy the HD brand and don't mind a bit letting other know about it. :s

I won't buy them for myself...the wife likes to buy them for me but ONLY if they are on the clearance rack....I'm NOT paying 25 or 30 bucks for a t-shirt. Harley can forget it.

Clearance racks at the dealerships are great. $35.00 Harley Shirts with cool designs for $15.00. Really, I pay almost that much for plain nice T's from department stores. Sometimes you have to look around for the rack as they sometimes hide them in the back corner of the store.

I have at least 1 from every dealer that I've been in, sort of a collecting thing i do.:newsmile065::skipping

Back