free website stats program Shirts from Dealerships. | Harley Davidson Forums

Shirts from Dealerships.

tsp45acp

Ok, had my bike 3 weeks and have shirts from 2 diff dealerships. Bought parts and accesories from 4 diff dealerships.

How many Harley shirts do you have?

How many different dealerships are they from?

Tracy

I have two shirts from the dealership I bought my bike from. Here's my question though. Where can I get Harley shirts with NO dealer name on the back?

Let me see, which one will it be,....clothes :unsure bike accessories/parts??
Easy choice for me. I'll put my money in the bike and in riding.
Only HD clothes I own are those I've been given as gifts for birthdays, Christmas, and those given for promotions.
Never saw the necessity to pay to advertise for Harley Davidsons benefit.
My bike runs just as good when I'm wearing a plain old cheap tee shirt as it does if I wear a $30.00 dealer shirt. :s
And, my old Buco Leather serves as well today as it did in 1970. :D

I have many all from different dealerships. I don't pay alot for them though as I always shop their clearance racks (every dealership I have visited has one)50% off and I never have a problem finding a shirt in my size. XXXL

None from a local dealer; they get enough of my money on parts. but I have them from trips to Playa del Carman Mexico, Las Vegas and Orlando.

Last edited:
I have shirts from all over the States, and a few from differnt countries that I have been in. I try and pick one up where ever I go!

Guy that I work with says he lost count on # of diff dealerships, but has 40+ shirts and prob over half still have the tags on them. Tracy

I used to have many dealership T-shirts. I parred down quite a bit. Of the ones I have now, 90% have dealer info... I have just about as many other brand motorcycle shirts and 99% of those don't have any dealer info...

What I did with our no longer worn shirts was I found a women on e-Bay that makes high quality quilts using t-shirts. For some of the panels we used just the front of the shirt, for some we used the back (the dealer info was on the front of these shirts).

We now have a king size "custom" harley quilt made from our no longer worn shirts. It hangs in our "Motorcycle" themed room.

Back